- The ideal candidate is a seasoned health care operations leader who models collaborative, multidisciplinary leadership, motivates, and empowers the team, and inspires innovation and creativity by:
- Leading, developing, and executing key strategies and directing operations for our 15 health centers and telehealth services with a patient-centered, reproductive justice, and health equity approach;
- Building, coaching, and supervising a crosscutting team focused on ensuring an exceptional experience for staff and patients with high quality, non-judgmental, and accessible care;
- Leading the health care division operational and strategic planning, developing goals and objectives, and priority setting in partnership with all clinical areas to improve and deliver exceptional patient and staff experience;
- Collaborating with teams involved in the delivery of health care (clinical care, behavioral health, centralized support services, human resources, training) on innovative approaches to providing care that is evidence-based, equitable, patient-centered and leads to staff satisfaction in how they provide care;
- Overseeing the division budget, identifying variances, compliance needs and system opportunities and implementing timely actions to address needs of the health care division;
- Cultivating a culture that embraces engagement, teamwork, continuous learning, equity, and accountability, making PPNNE a great place to work and care for patients;
- Demonstrating a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do and serving as an agency leader continuously examining our systems and policies to build a truly anti racist agency that delivers exceptional care to all.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 10 years operational experience in a health care setting with increasing management experience
- Experience managing complex systems and budgets across multiple locations
- Demonstrated success leading organizational change and building a positive culture including meaningful work/life balance, professional development opportunities, and supportive work environment
- Commitment to gaining a deep understanding connections between power, racial, sexual, economic, and gender inequity and how this impacts patient and staff experience
- Open and transparent communication style and experience giving, taking, and implementing feedback and coaching to support the achievement of complex goals
- An emotionally intelligent, values- and results-driven leader who can positively influence staff and collaborate across departments and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel regularly across Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine
Benefits & Compensation
- Beyond a meaningful career and an excellent benefits package, we offer career development opportunities and a supportive work culture. In addition to a competitive salary and paid time off, PPNNE offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a 403 (b)plan.
- Compensation & title are commensurate with the level of experience someone brings to the position. The pay range starts at $185,000/year.
Here at Planned Parenthood of Northern New England we have reviewed and revised all our job descriptions and job postings to include inclusive language and remove higher education minimums that can create barriers for applicants. We work to have our interview process fair and unbiased with multiple stages and for higher level positions include multiple team members in the interview process who may be of varying job levels in the organization to provide all perspectives. We also look to further continue to ensure that our job postings and opportunities are viewable to people of color who might be job searching on websites/organizations similar to VT People of Color Job Network. We have trainings for all staff on diversity & unconscious bias that also relates to hiring managers being aware of biases that can be revealed during the recruitment process and how to combat that.