This job is fully remote.
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex technical problems and delivering a leading enterprise software platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with a dynamic team, have experience working in a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to take our company to the next level.
The Digital Advertising Strategist is an experienced digital advertiser with hands-on campaign management experience who will support Fluency’s shared pool of accounts while also supporting Advertising Engineers and Advertising Architects as they work with Fluency’s Managed & Unmanaged clients to achieve the clients goals. The Digital Strategist assists with many aspects of the client relationship such as making campaign optimizations and updates to Google and Facebook Ads’ campaigns, making ppc campaign strategy recommendations, handling incoming client requests, and troubleshooting technical issues.
External Role Duties:
- Respond directly to client requests and communication
- Leverage Fluency platform to manage digital advertising campaigns, analyze performance, and execute optimizations on a host of channels including but not limited to Google Ads, GDN, Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram, Waze, Microsoft, YouTube
- Proactively make recommendations to clients to improve strategy, performance, and business efficiencies
- Have a firm understanding of client goals, objectives and key performance indicators (KPI)
- Create reports to communicate strategic activities and performance improvements at scale
Internal Role Duties:
- Work with other Digital Strategists to ensure that Fluency’s shared pool of clients are properly supported
- Work directly with Advertising Engineers & Advertising Architects to ensure strategy alignment and execution of client goals
- Leverage Fluency to execute digital advertising campaigns at scale on multiple channels
- Manage incoming tickets and tasks
- Troubleshoot technical issues and validate system bugs
- QA new releases and Provide useful feedback to the Fluency products organization
- Contribute to internal process documentation.
- 5+ Years of Digital Advertising Campaign Management (Google Ads, Facebook)
- Experience building and managing moderately complex search campaigns
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build strong client relationships
Fluency is 100% committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We pride ourselves on our company’s culture which allows employees to bring their whole selves to work creating an open and supportive environment where everyone feels comfortable and confident contributing and communicating.
Our mission is to build a diverse workforce of inclusion and employ people of all backgrounds and abilities who possess our same determination in fostering equality. We seek diverse talent understanding that varying perspectives add value to our business overall but also knowing that employment opportunities in technology will improve the lives of diverse candidates and provide pathways for future societal success. We break down the barriers that prohibit disadvantaged people from accessing employment opportunities. We not only want to evolutionalize digital advertising but also how technology firms hire, build teams and foster growth of diverse talent.
Fluency’s current DEI accomplishments include a non-biased hiring process as well as interview and continuous DEI training. Current initiatives include internship opportunities and training programs, an internal DEI committee and cultural ambassadors as well as to broaden recruitment outreach.
We are dedicated advocates for inclusion both internally and externally. Our efforts are not limited inside Fluency as we encourage our team to be active within their communities as board members, tutors, mentors, offer volunteer time off and plan days of service. The Company strives to build and maintain a diverse and equitable environment and be looked upon as DEI leaders.