Looking for an opportunity to work at one of the Northeast’s most reputable breweries? Now is your chance! Zero Gravity is seeking a full-time Marketing Assistant to be responsible for representing one of the Northeast’s most reputable breweries with passion, class, and compassion. You will choose excellence every day and constantly strive to promote world class innovation and brand management of the highest tier. The Marketing Assistant will help bring new social media strategies and updates to the Marketing team that align with our business goals.
Design and implement social media strategies that align with business goals;
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily on various social media platforms;
- Collaborate with Marketing Lead to execute content creation for web and social media;
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews;
- Manage the Digital Asset Management (DAM) portal and keep all files and assets up to date;
- Update and maintain the online store;
- Monitor search engine optimization (SEO) and perform updates and audits of the website;
- Perform basic design updates for sales and marketing assets;
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Passion for fun and positivity!
- A keen understanding and passion for the Craft Beer Industry
- Technically capable, an excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes
- Ability to stay up to date with current styles and trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility for miscellaneous job requirements as they arise
- Ability to travel within Vermont and beyond
- General knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Ability to manage websites hosted by Squarespace is a plus
- Photography experience is a plus
At Zero Gravity we work hard to make the best product we can, and have fun while doing it.
We are seeking engaged, creative, and eager individuals for the open positions below, and always look forward to adding some fresh faces to our team!
We are committed to fostering a safe and comfortable work environment that encourages open communication, collaboration, understanding, creativity, and support. Our collective work as a team is not only to do our jobs, but to ensure that our work environment and culture is inclusive and encouraging of all people and that each team member is appreciated and valued for their contributions.
Zero Gravity is invested in building a staff that accurately represents the places in which we work in and sell beer. We actively seek and encourage applicants from underrepresented communities, so that our staff may reflect the gender, racial, and cultural diversity of the world around us.