Want to work for your community with a team that cares as much as you do?
Working Fields is seeking an Account Manager to drive our growth and impact in the Upper Valley region of Vermont and New Hampshire (Windsor, Grafton, and Sullivan counties); we are also hiring for New Hampshire’s Seacoast region. We invite applications from individuals who share our commitment to second chances and social justice.
Working Fields Account Managers are ambassadors for our mission: improving the lives of individuals through employment opportunities and peer support. They are creative problem solvers who thrive on client collaboration and empathetic leaders who provide ongoing support to our associates. Office location will be determined in partnership with the new hire; some remote work is possible. 3-5 years of experience in recruiting, account management or relevant field preferred.
- Recruit, evaluate, and hire associates for placement. Match associates with high-fit jobs and peer coaches, considering skills, interests, and stability.
- Provide excellent service to clients (employers) by identifying and filling open positions, as well as supporting successful placements.
- Build and maintain relationships with referring agencies and community partners in the region.
- Interface between the client, associate, and peer coach to ensure that expectations are met and exceeded for all parties.
- Maintain accurate records in our applicant tracking and CRM system.
- This is a full-time, salaried position with the pay expected to start at $50,000. Additional compensation includes commissions and a comprehensive benefits package.
New to Working Fields? We are a mission-driven staffing agency that meets people where they’re at. Our peer support model is designed to help communities overcome systemic barriers to employment – such as transportation, convictions, or substance use disorder – and enable employers to hire a from greater pool of potential employees.
Racial justice is an urgent priority for society and for our team. We recognize that the systems we work in are inherently inequitable, and we constantly work to unpack the intersectionality of challenges facing our stakeholders, like incarceration, substance use, or housing.
To that end, we have cemented 'equity in action' as a core company value and have used that value to guide internal discussions, training, hiring practices, and particularly partnership outreach in our community. A key result from this practice is increased diversity among our peer coaching staff.
Working Fields is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all people, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, substance use history, veteran status, disability, work history, criminal history, gender identity or sexual orientation. Individuals with non-dominant identities are strongly encouraged to apply.