528 Essex Rd, Williston
The Sales Floor Manager at the Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity (GMHFH) ReStore is responsible for providing exceptional customer service and support to shoppers, donors, and volunteers. They maintain the orderliness of the sales floor and help ensure an effective, efficient, and profitable operation. Proceeds from the Habitat ReStore help GMHFH buy the land, building materials, and services needed to build affordable homes in partnership with low-income working families living in Chittenden County.
- Stock the sales floor, and move sold items into the storage area.
- Assist shoppers and donors when loading/unloading their vehicles.
- Maintain cleanliness of the store, entrance area, and parking lot.
- Sort and price merchandise as needed.
- Facilitate closing procedures and cash drawer reconciliation.
- Friendly demeanor and helpful attitude.
- Experience in retail sales is a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Reliable transportation
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are central and imperative for Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity. We believe in a world where everyone — no matter who we are or where we come from — deserves a decent place to live. And we recognize that to create this world, our work must always break down barriers, bring people of all backgrounds together, and generate equity, respect, and lasting change.
We celebrate, represent, and value the differences of those we work with. We create processes and practices that ensure everyone involved gets what they need to achieve greater access and fairness in treatment and outcomes. We’re committed to including the voices and needs of our diverse partner families, shoppers, donors, and volunteers to build hope and transform lives.