Want to sell innovative AI based products and services to amazing consumer brands? Help build a great company? Be on the cutting edge of operationalizing Machine Learning solutions in all type of businesses?
The Faraday Sales Account Executive (SAE) is passionate about selling. They invest their time and effort each day building and maintaining a strong pipeline of prospective customers, and know how to manage their business. The Sales Account Executive creates, identifies, manages and then closes sales for Faraday. The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time – and ensure the pipeline remains healthy over a sustained period. The SAE excels at identifying business pains, quantifying them and proving out cost effective business solutions.
What you’ll Do:
- Achieve/exceed sales goals through the direct sale of Faraday existing and new products and services to prospective customers in the Retail and Direct to Consumer vertical
- Identify and qualify high-value sales opportunities through cold-call prospecting, networking, trade shows, and lead follow up.
- Conduct thorough discovery, qualify need and strategically prove the value of Faraday solutions to address those needs.
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure.
- Actively own and maintain a sales pipeline in accordance with Faraday business process and philosophies.
- Must have unquestionably high ethics, integrity, and humility and have a desire to be part of a stable, growing organization.
- Comfortable talking to all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast paced, results oriented, team environment.
- Competitive base plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits are included.
- A proven hunter and closer with outstanding customer referrals and exceptional skills in prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing business
- 3 – 5 years of sales experience, SaaS experience a plus
- Experience selling into marketing and e-commerce teams at all levels of seniority a plus: users/buyers/senior leadership
- Confident presenter with experience running both face to face meetings and web conferences
- Exceptionally strong work ethic, self-motivated, metric-oriented, curious and driven with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills in order to run multiple opportunities in a tight sales cycle (45-80 days).
- Experience with Marketing Technology and Digital Advertising a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent
If you want to make your mark on a growing startup and think this job would make you excited to show up to work everyday, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401k match
- Various levels of paid parental leave
- Company paid holiday swap
- Company paid employee health benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Wellness fund
Faraday is prediction infrastructure for the consumer economy. Located in the historic Maltex Building in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, we’re a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2012. We believe in privacy and are committed to ending the widespread proliferation of consumer data. We believe in science and the power of statistically significant conclusions. We believe in equity and reject all forms of algorithmic prejudice. We believe in health and fun and encourage a positive work/life balance.
The Faraday team believes diversity in identities, perspectives, and backgrounds fosters creativity and enriches the workplace for us all. We deeply value different points of view that allow us to include and celebrate the diversity within our company, as well as build out better products and experiences for our clients.
We welcome applicants of any race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomic, marital, veteran, and disability status.
Employee Wellness fund to promote employee's own personal interests, health and wellbeing, and community involvement.
Dedicated funding for 2022 to expand DEIB focus through education, exploration, recruitment, community support, and benefits.