Management and Administration:
• Senior team member: As a member of the company’s senior management team, advise and participate in the creation of Rhino’s overall vision and business plan to ensure financial success and long-term viability within the purpose and principles of the company. Work closely with the President/CEO and key members of the organization to review market trends, sales forecast, and customer engagement. Keep abreast of current trends and developments in all fields relevant to the scope of responsibilities.
• Strategic planning: Compile and analyze market data in support of strategic planning and improvement initiatives. Distill and present to the executive team in concise and actionable form.
• Brand ambassador: Represent the company and our products and deal regularly with a variety of external contacts, organizations and individuals, including existing customers, potential new customers, industry experts, suppliers and others. Passionately represent and communicate the Rhino brand and the values of the organization.
• Lead sales and marketing team: Inspire, align and supervise talented sales and marketing team. Oversee workload and processes, build internal capacity and direct professional development.
• Market analysis: Deliver comprehensive research and segmentation to inform overall strategy and planning. Lead the approach, solicit feedback and guide ongoing work.
• Pricing strategy: Build and deploy thorough approach to inform pricing decisions. Work across the organization to support critical pricing decisions related to new products, margins, equipment investment, etc.
• Portfolio management: Lead sales planning and profitability analysis on existing customers. Drive robust analysis to inform future targets and strategic initiatives.
• Business development: Cultivate new business opportunities across various channels. Lead team through the process from initial prospect to customer acquisition.
• Product innovation: Participate in new product development team. Foster and champion innovative, creative and delicious concepts that support deliver customer requests and bring new, unique concepts forward.
• Negotiation: Negotiate complex contracts and agreements with customers, distributors and brokers.
• Sensory knowledge: Communicate passion for and knowledge of cookie dough and bakery inclusion products, flavor profiles, dessert trends, etc.
• Marketing communications: Guide marketing communications strategy to drive value to the business, including PR, digital marketing and website.
• Relationship management: Unwavering commitment to delight each and every customer. Develop relationships and support the team in managing strategic and tactical relationships. Develop and deploy technology to drive process efficiency.
• Collaborative leadership: Collaborate across key business functions, including supply chain (order management, purchasing, scheduling, logistics) and operations (production, distribution) to ensure accurate forecast and inventory.
We are committed to the idea of Inclusive Hiring and its belief in human potential. The focus is on today and tomorrow, not yesterday.
We remove barriers with no background checks*, no interviews, and no experience is required. We focus on training and supporting the whole person. In return, we drive accountability with three expectations from day one: be on time, be respectful, be ready to learn.
Our benefits include all of the usual stuff – medical/dental/vision/ life insurance. We go beyond with an on-site Working Bridges Resource Coordinator and a Recovery Coach to assist you with obstacles in your path, an on-site Physical Therapist to help you with those small aches and pains, and an owner we call the Big Cheese.