We’re Your Cookie Dough Experts!
40 years ago we invented ready-to-eat cookie dough for commercial use in ice cream. We’ve been the industry leader ever since! Our expertise ensures you receive an ingredient that meets high food safety standards, will be within specification every time, and works in your production process. We are seeking a National Sales Manager to add to our growing team. This role is required to be onsite at our Burlington, Vermont headquarters and ideal candidates will have the following experience:
- Develop annual customer plans designed to expand distribution and accelerate profit and growth.
- Achieve annual sales & profit goals to attain overall company goals.
- Work with the Senior Demand Planning Analyst to develop effective presentations that outline current market conditions, market trends, customer needs and our competitive advantages. Utilize syndicated data to identify sales opportunities.
- Manage, educate, motivate, and monitor the broker sales force, conveying all product and assortment objectives, key product attributes.
- Communicate solutions and feedback to sales and marketing leadership to provide the best products for retail and category success.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience managing broad portfolio of accounts with collaborative mindset and strong business fundamentals.
- Knowledge of food manufacturing preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to work well with others and add value to a team concept.
For a comprehensive description of the role, please review our website at Rhinofoods.com/jobs
Rhino is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont. Ask around and you’ll find that these aren’t just words, our reputation in the community supports this statement.
We are committed to the idea of Inclusive Hiring and its belief in human potential. The focus is on today and tomorrow, not yesterday.
We remove barriers with no background checks*, no interviews, and no experience is required. We focus on training and supporting the whole person. In return, we drive accountability with three expectations from day one: be on time, be respectful, be ready to learn.
Our benefits include all of the usual stuff – medical/dental/vision/ life insurance. We go beyond with an on-site Working Bridges Resource Coordinator and a Recovery Coach to assist you with obstacles in your path, an on-site Physical Therapist to help you with those small aches and pains, and an owner we call the Big Cheese.