Lawson’s Finest Liquids (LFL) crafts and delivers the finest and freshest beer to delight our fans. We are a values-driven company with a focus on excellence, cultivating and supporting vibrant communities, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering world-class brews throughout our nine-state Northeast region and beyond.
The Marketing Intern is a member of the Marketing Department who will focus on website and digital marketing projects. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact on the success of our company through digital communications and gain hands-on marketing experience with a highly collaborative team. This is a paid internship and will run from June to August.
- Audit Lawson’s Finest website for relevant content updates, SEO, and site flow.
- Assist in creating and implementing new content aligned with Lawson’s Finest Liquids brand and marketing communications objectives.
- Research and recommend Search Engine Marketing opportunities to increase website traffic.
- Report and analyze digital marketing activities using Google Analytics.
- Create and populate product catalog for sales and distributor asset management.
- Support Marketing Department in ad-hoc sales material planning and creation.
- Assist Marketing Department with daily tasks.
- Showcase work with a final presentation for members of the Lawson’s Finest Liquids Leadership Team.
- On occasion, travel to Vermont events and meetings.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly collaborative and team oriented
- Thorough understanding of the Lawson’s Finest Liquids mission, vision, and values
- Ability to commute to Waitsfield, VT offices as needed (2-3 times/week)
- Ideally, a rising junior with a major in (or related) to Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Communication, or Business with a marketing focus
- Some experience with WordPress or other website/blog creation interface
This is a seasonal paid position with the opportunity to learn and gain cross-departmental experience.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We believe that all forms of diversity make us better at everything that we do – fostering innovation and connecting us more closely to our customers and communities. Lawson’s Finest is especially interested in candidates that contribute to the diversity, inclusion and excellence of our organization.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
The Lawson’s Finest Liquids (LFL) Equity, Inclusion and Diversity (EID) Board is a 100% employee-led group that seeks to champion positive change towards a more equitable and diverse company by fostering a culture of education to grow our awareness to all biases and help LFL integrate changes that allow our brand to remain accessible to all people.
Our current action initiatives and our future plans can be found here:https://www.lawsonsfinest.com/about-us/equity-inclusion-diversity/