As a member of the Zero Gravity Marketing team you will be responsible for representing one of the Northeast’s most reputable breweries with passion, class, and compassion. You will choose excellence every day and constantly strive to promote world class innovation and brand management of the highest tier. The goal of the Marketing Coordinator is to develop and execute the plans and strategies to accomplish successful marketing efforts. Working closely with the director of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator stays informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape, while helping strategize and implement marketing, branding, and advertising plans.
Day to day, they will create or coordinate content, track results, build relationships with sales teams, while continuing to support all marketing strategies. The Marketing Coordinator will manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing Department runs smoothly. A keen understanding and passion for the Craft Beer Industry is a must. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent time management skills and be able to thrive independently and as a member of a team in a fast paced environment that is constantly changing.
Marketing Team Coordination
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes
- Support the Marketing Director in evaluating and establishing the marketing plan and strategy by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, setting objectives, planning and organizing promotional materials and updating calendars
- Must have a finger on the pulse of all company events and beer releases and serve as air traffic controller to see that each project completes in a timely manner
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Manage an email list and coordinate monthly newsletters for ZG brands
- Create monthly editorial calendars for multiple social media accounts that include five unique posts per week per account
- Engage with customers and answer questions asked on our social media pages
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to source proper content
- Assist the Director of Marketing with creative digital campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite is a bonus
- Knowledge of google analytics and adwords
- Ability to manage websites hosted on Squarespace
- Flexibility for miscellaneous job requirements as they arise
- Passion for fun and positivity
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stay up-to-date with current styles and trends
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Working Environment/Physical Demands
This job is conducted in a professional office environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and see. While performing the duties of this job, the employee constantly operates standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; bend over; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds and must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the working day.
Job Title: Full time Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Hours: Non-exempt, 40 hrs/week; may include after hours and weekend social media work
Location: In person/Remote Hybrid
At Zero Gravity we work hard to make the best product we can, and have fun while doing it.
We are seeking engaged, creative, and eager individuals for the open positions below, and always look forward to adding some fresh faces to our team!
We are committed to fostering a safe and comfortable work environment that encourages open communication, collaboration, understanding, creativity, and support. Our collective work as a team is not only to do our jobs, but to ensure that our work environment and culture is inclusive and encouraging of all people and that each team member is appreciated and valued for their contributions.
Zero Gravity is invested in building a staff that accurately represents the places in which we work in and sell beer. We actively seek and encourage applicants from underrepresented communities, so that our staff may reflect the gender, racial, and cultural diversity of the world around us.