The Vermont Department Of Liquor & Lottery is looking for a tech savvy business professional for their next Lottery Games & Systems Specialist. Qualified candidates will assist with lottery gaming system and software development, help solve system problems as well a help implement system change and enhancement. You’ll also help with the scheduling of instant ticket release dates and distribution.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of:
• Administrative principles and practices
• Accounting and budgeting functions
• Laws, regulations and policies applicable to retail sales in Vermont
• Management of information systems and techniques
• Systems programming and database techniques
• System software and communication technology
The State of Vermont celebrates diversity and is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and meaningful inclusion that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.