Information Assurance Administrative Specialist l
Every day, NuHarbor Security improves the cybersecurity of our clients. Our managed security services are always watching over them, ensuring their systems are configured correctly and alerting them when real security events occur, while our penetration testing and information assurance teams provide security insight and recommendations to improve protections and shared response activities. We’re growing quickly because our clients, and the general market, are looking for more comprehensive assistance with their security strategy than product vendors or traditional service providers can offer.
The Information Assurance Administrative Specialist provides administrative support for the Information Assurance department’s communications, activities and projects. The IA Administrative Specialist will offer high quality customer service and accurate, timely information to internal and external customers. This position will be responsible for the administration, coordination and communication with IA Team Members and External clients and stakeholders.
What you’ll do
- Tracks tasks and metrics for internal and external clients
- Acts as an intermediary between Information Assurance Team and Client’s partners
- Coordinates and communicates deliverables
- Generates metrics and reporting for IA programs and projects
- Ownership and maintenance of security compliance reports such as Plan of Action and Milestones, Project Tasks, and Correction Action Plans and other deliverables for client engagements.
- Communications and schedules meetings with clients and external parties via e-mail or phone
- Provide high quality customer service and information to NuHarbor Team members and clients
- Excellent verbal and written professional communication required
- Other duties as assigned
Your foundation. The requirements for this role:
- 1-2 Years delivering on client engagements
- 1-2 Years of experience with project or task coordination in a team setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation abilities
- Must be able to work well on independent engagements as well as within a team setting
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Self-Learner and has the desire to learn new skills as needed to perform and improve job tasks and client deliverables
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint including advanced Excel skills – graphs, pivot tables, formulas, formatting.
- Highly organized and able to provide detailed tracking for several components
- Experience providing detailed tracking and organization of a large volume of electronic documents and data.
- Optimism. You believe in the power of creativity, technology, and talent to create brighter futures or our people, our clients, and our communities.
- Open-mindedness. We are inclusive and collaborative; we encourage the free exchange of ideas; we respect and celebrate diverse views.
- A passion for learning. One of our values is to Always Improve. Continuous learning is key to success at NuHarbor.
Additional capabilities that will differentiate you for this role:
- This position may require very limited local travel.
- Knowledge of general IT and Cybersecurity concepts and compliance
- Experience utilizing a GRC tool
- Preference will be given to candidates with a relevant bachelor’s degree
- We are always open to proven success and experience in lieu of a degree
What you can expect:
- The engagement and support of company leadership who recognize the challenge of marketing a complex cybersecurity service in a chaotic market
- An organization that recognizes and rewards employee commitment and contribution to our customers’ satisfaction and success
- Growth in your career and capabilities as you help to chart a path to improving customer interactivity and service adoption
- A collaborative and driven working environment in a rapidly growing company and market
- A fun and social working environment where you are encouraged to be your true self
You can also expect competitive salary and benefits, including paid time to give back in your community and generous PTO.
We are purpose driven. We, as an organization, above anything else protect the house first and then help our customers win. If this sounds like the kind of organization, you’d like to be a part of, we‘d like to hear from you.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of NuHarbor Security is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. NuHarbor Security hires and promotes individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job to be filled.
NuHarbor Security believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
Vaccination is a vital tool to reduce the presence and severity of COVID-19 cases in the workplace and our communities. NuHarbor Security has policy on mandatory vaccination to safeguard the health of our employees from the hazard of COVID-19, effective January 3, 2022. This policy prioritizes our first value, Protect the House, by ensuring the safety of our co-workers, their families, our customers, and visitors.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement
At NuHarbor Security, we take care of each other and protect our inclusive culture with diverse
experiences, backgrounds, and unique perspectives. ‘Protect the House’ is our primary value because
every person on our Crew facilitates the innovation required to make a difference in the world of
cybersecurity, for our clients, our business, and our team.
NuHarbor is committed to the diversity of our Crew, personal and professional growth regardless of
role, aspirations, or background and we support a workforce that gives back to our communities.
We are on a mission to make cybersecurity easier. This is why we encourage every single person to bring
their whole self to work each day and find fulfillment at NuHarbor.