- Prepare, schedule, and program manage New Employee Orientation
- Coordinate and facilitate New Employee Orientation
- Complete I-9 Verifications
- Sourcing and phone screening candidates for varying roles at Fab9
- Providing support to the HR/Talent Acquisition team as needed
- Provide support for Ad hoc projects
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
GF knows the best ideas come from a diverse team being inclusive, and that our success rests on empowering employees to bring their whole person — 15,000 employees with unique talents and distinctive qualities — to our company. Building a culture of inclusion drives better business outcomes.
Increasing inclusive leadership and creating a culture of inclusion is a key objective of our diversity and inclusion strategy. GF’s cornerstone executive education program, LEADING at GF, includes custom Inclusive Leader training on unconscious bias, cultural competencies, inclusion, allyship, social tolerance and equity. This required training ensures all leaders know how to foster an equitable and inclusive culture and lead with humility. It reinforces that inclusion at GF means everyone’s contributions are welcome, all perspectives are heard and valued, and every person has a sense of belonging.
We encourage GF team members to build communities through Employee Resource Groups.