- The HR Benefits & Payroll Administrator will be responsible for processing bi-weekly payroll, handling employee benefits information updates, maintaining employee files and reports, and will be the primary contact for internal questions and requests related to benefits and payroll.
- We are looking for a highly organized individual who enjoys assisting co-workers, can handle detail with accuracy, is proficient with technology, and preserves confidentiality.
- The successful candidate will enjoy building relationships with coworkers and appreciate the opportunity to be part of a hard-working and efficient team.
- We will encourage and support the right candidate in developing within Human Resources by providing guidance on how to obtain appropriate HR Certifications.
- Average Years of Service at Northfield Savings Bank is above 9!
- Looking to start your career in HR? This is the perfect first step!
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Well-rounded benefits package.
- Profit-Sharing opportunity.
- Excellent 401(k) matching retirement program.
- Commitment to professional development.
- Opportunities to volunteer and support our communities.
- Work-Life balance!
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalent is required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, or related field or previous experience with payroll and/or benefits is preferred.
Northfield Savings Bank is creating equity that advances diversity, inclusion, and opportunity.
We believe our society is still evolving and working toward more just treatment of all human beings. We actively endeavor to realize the pillars of our NSB Equity Framework, including active community development.