PC Construction is seeking a field office manager to help keep our projects running smoothly! This individual will work closely with the project manager and project engineering team to ensure the accurate and prompt project administration. Candidates should have at least two years’ experience working in an office setting, and strong computer and communication skills. The ideal candidate has experience in a construction setting.
This position is a key liaison at PC Construction and a great opportunity to join our growing team. Our projects include resorts, hotels, colleges and private developments – with many more planned in 2022 and beyond!
- Manage all accounts payable and accounts receivable systems and process for projects, including all subcontractor and vendor invoices.
- Ensure that all required documentation from subcontractors or vendors is correct and current.
- Assemble and distribute submittals and other project documents.
- Serve as a liaison to Human Resources by managing onboarding, new hire paperwork, the E-Verify process for field employees.
- Assist with procurement efforts such as obtaining vendor and supplier pricing information, material quotations and purchases.
- Participate in standardized office set up and close out processes.
- Lead all office clerical tasks including mail, filing, and project documentation.
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owner
At PC, “Building Stronger, Together” is more than a slogan—it’s a culture, a commitment and a promise. We welcome, encourage and celebrate a diverse and inclusive workforce. It makes us a better company, helps us make better decisions and leads our employees to bring their best every day.