EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (Full Time)
Turning Point Center of Chittenden County
The successful candidate will:
- Lead with compassion and clarity this growing peer recovery center at the heart of Chittenden County, overseeing all aspects of the organization.
- Bring a focus on motivation and empowerment to the Center’s programs helping people in recovery from alcohol and other substance use disorders.
- Lead the Center’s fundraising and donor relationships to foster sustained support for programs and education initiatives.
- Manage all aspects of administration and accountability.
- Build upon strategic partnerships with State and local governments, foundations, businesses for programming and services …
For a full job description go to www.turningpointcentervt.org
Reply with a cover letter and resume by November 23 to Maureen Leahy at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Turning Point Center of Chittenden County is a safe, substance free environment providing encouragement and support to any seeking recovery from alcohol and other substances.
The Turning Point Center of Chittenden County is open to all citizens. We seek to achieve diversity, equity, and belonging in our programs and on our staff.