Named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, Fuse believes that life should be a balance of making deadlines and making first chair on a powder day. We work hard because we love what we do and are committed to being the best. Fuse fosters a creative environment that encourages people to share insights and inspiration. If this sounds like a lifestyle made for you, then Fuse wants to hear from you.
We are seeking someone with three to five years of digital and social media experience to become our newest Digital Communication Manager. In this role, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and you must have a sound understanding of youth culture. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our client’s voice creatively.
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital and social strategies for multiple brands.
- Creation & execution of content calendars including content ideation, planning, copywriting and posting.
- Conducting performance analysis including developing & reporting on social KPIs and benchmarks.
- Creation & execution of paid social campaigns via Meta Ads Manager, LinkedIn, TikTok etc.
- Creation & execution of paid ad campaigns in Google Ads Manager
- Manage and grow client relationships and track client budgets.
- Understand each individual client, the message they are trying to send, and the target market that will be used to portray that message.
- Generate compelling content that will effectively reach target markets across all social platforms
- Collaborate with Social Director and creative team on content creation.
- Leverage social listening and performance data to strategically develop creative tests and content optimization.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client business goals and marketing objectives, translating them into digital objectives/strategies.
Education, skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or related field
- 3-5 years of professional social media experience
- Expertise in business/brand use of all social media platforms
- Experience in social listening, analysis and metrics reporting
- Expertise in creation/execution/measurement of Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn Ads
- Experience in creation/execution/measurement of Google Ads
- Knowledge of social media industry news, best practices, trends and youth culture trends
- Ability to create social media engagement strategies based on brand goals
- Unparalleled writing skills including strong command of language with impeccable spelling and grammar, as well as the ability to produce compelling written content
- Polished verbal communicator with the ability to deliver presentations with confidence and poise
- Project management and supervision
- Strong organization, attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work with groups and individuals
- Budget management
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
- Experience with Social Media Management platforms like Sprinklr or Sprout Social
- Experience with creating brand content & ads on TikTok is a plus
The individual will work in Fuse’s office in Winooski, Vermont, but may include travel for various events and meetings.
Must be able to meet vaccination requirements.
Fuse reserves the right to conduct background checks such as criminal and driving record checks for relevant roles.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept emails or phone calls regarding this position, but rest assured that a real person will take the time to review your application. If your experience is the right fit for our needs, someone will contact you when the right opportunity becomes available.
Inclusive and equitable businesses practices are part of Fuse’s DNA. Prioritizing equality is an integral component to our company’s beliefs, and it is directly connected to the work we do for our clients.
Key Pillars to Our Plan
Hiring Practice: We are committed to diversifying our workforce by
Recruiting, interviewing & hiring from a diverse pool of candidates for all job openings
Offering flexibility for remote work and relocation
Working closely with HBCU’s and HSI’s to identify internship candidates
Learning & Training: We are committed to delivering impactful training that increases understanding and manages unconscious bias in the workplace by
Establishing a DEI committee to give employees a direct voice
Identifying, planning and executing DEI training and educational programs for all staff
Ensuring D & I is integrated across client planning and activations
Maintaining our zero-tolerance policy for harassment and discrimination in the workplace
Community & Advocacy: We are committed to supporting, funding and raising awareness of D & I in our community by
Committing 50% of Fuse’s giving towards DE&I organizations and efforts
Establishing new mentoring programs for high school aged Vermonters of color
Continuing our commitment to organizations such as Vermont Equal Pay Compact, Chill Foundation and Time to Vote