Position Title: Customer Touchpoint Manager
Location: Burlington, Vermont
Reports to: CEO-CVO
Pay Range: $85,000 to $125,000
Myti is a community-driven online shopping platform that allows you to search for items by proximity and purchase products from independent retail businesses. While the convenience of today’s technology makes it easy to lose sight of personal relationships and their effect on the character of our communities, Myti has built technology so people can focus on the personal interactions we all crave.
About the Myti Touchpoint Manager
In this key position on the Myti team, you will focus on every stage of the customer journey, infusing every interaction with opportunities to make a meaningful, personal connection. You will amplify the Myti brand throughout all communications including education/promotion, customer service, public relations, media relations, social media strategy, investor relations, and the Myti website.
You will have the skills to develop a deep understanding of the Myti customer through relevant research; have a finger on the pulse of emerging eCommerce trends; and be facile at translating data into compelling stories.
You’ll bring a track record for developing thoughtful marketing strategy; be a creative and strategic thinker; have outstanding writing and problem-solving skills; and will thrive in a collaborative work environment across multiple teams, organizations, and geographies.
This role will report directly to CVO, Bill Calfee. This role is based in Burlington, VT, and we’ll expect you to pop into the beautiful lakeside Burlington office a few days each week.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute marketing strategies in collaboration with the Myti team. This includes but is not restricted to marketing campaigns for buyer and shopkeeper recruitment to increase Myti’s market share, image, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Serve as a trend and culture expert to drive cultural relevance for the brand.
- Develop internal and external communications including social media platforms and the Myti website. Identify new ways to amplify the Myti story in the digital world, (i.e., influencers, social channels, emerging platforms, etc). Participate in the oversight and selection of vendors including designers, photo and video professionals, and web development consultants.
- Partner with internal data resources to comprehensively understand consumer behavior and leverage insights to build storylines that demonstrate how the world is connecting with Myti. • In collaboration with the development team, identify, measure, and analyze key performance metrics to determine overall customer interest and engagement; evaluate effectiveness of strategies and campaigns; report findings and determine strategies for improvement. • Conduct market research to assess and ensure customer satisfaction. Reframe marketing programs based on implications of that research.
- Plan and implement public relations programs to create and maintain a favorable public image of Myti.
- Build and maintain significant relationships with key press across consumer, lifestyle, and culture spaces.
- Build messaging for Myti’s key spokespeople.
- Lead and attend weekly meetings.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field. • 6+ years relevant communications experience with demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills; proven ability to write content that conveys value.
- Demonstrated experience of marketing principles and strategies.
- Demonstrated success in delivering results in a fast-moving and demanding environment with minimal oversight and direction.
- Collaborative individual who enjoys partnering closely across teams and departments. • Strong understanding of the consumer buying landscape.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong strategic thinker and resourceful problem-solver.
- Of course, an ever-enthusiastic representative of the Myti brand!
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to internalize the Myti core values and apply them.
- Core-values-based decision-making skills in response to high-pressure situations.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods.
- Comfortable being outside in all sorts of weather for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Able to sit through video conferences with remote teammates.
- Able to negotiate streets, sidewalks, and most retail and commercial business environments. • Able to work with computers, laptops, tablets, and mobile devices.
- Able to safely lift and carry items up to 15 pounds.
- A valid driver’s license is required. Incumbent must be able to operate a motor vehicle as needed.
Gallagher, Flynn, & Company, LLP has been retained to conduct this search. Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume and cover letter to Anna Gilcris, Strategic HR Business Advisor, at email@example.com. While we appreciate all interest in this exciting opportunity, only candidates most closely aligned with our search will be contacted.
Disclaimer: What is listed above is representative of the position’s responsibilities but is not meant to be an exhaustive list. Responsibilities may change during employment at the company’s discretion. Gallagher, Flynn & Company, LLP, and our client do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
We see a world with vibrant intra-connected and interconnected communities that support all the people's dynamic cultural, social, financial, and environmental needs. A world where everyone knows, belongs in, and loves their community.
Myti Core Values:
We pause to evaluate the impact of our actions and words on people, cultures, and the natural environment.
We have a contagious force deep within us that motivates us to be self-driven and authentic and push through discomfort.
We are constantly questioning, learning, and embracing the unknown. Vulnerability, patience, and team support allow us to explore outside our comfort zone.
Every person is a mix of experiences, family history, and culture. We strive to leave every being feeling understood through active listening and gentle yet firm communication.
Joy comes from humans trusting and accepting all parts of each other. We can create something greater than ourselves by weaving together our combined strengths and weaknesses.
We have many remarkable and subtle opportunities. We are responsible for protecting and thoughtfully managing these as resources for future generations.