As a member of the leadership team, the Clinical Supervisor provides clinical and administrative oversight to ASSIST, a six-bed residential crisis stabilization program for adults needing crisis respite and stabilization services. ASSIST is a hospital diversion program that is staffed 24/7/365 and supports adults as they transition from inpatient to outpatient services or stabilize from personal crises.
- Provides oversight of daily program operations
- Direct intervention with clients who are in the program
- Supervise ASSIST staff
- Assist with recruitment, hiring, and training of staff
- Master’s degree
- Three years of professional experience, and demonstrated ability to de-escalate crisis situations
- One year of supervisory experience
- Valid driver’s license and use of a personal vehicle
- Starting at $58,891.00
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Generous time off starting at 36 days of combined time off per year for full-time employees (and increasing with years of service); pro-rated for positions 16 hours or more
- Comprehensive BCBS Medical with 80% agency-paid premium support for individuals, couples, and families (pro-rated for part time). This Point of Service Plan features no deductible.
- Two Dental options through Delta Dental
- Vision Insurance
- Employer 401(k) contributions
- Employer Paid Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term insurance
- Medical & Childcare Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare Stipend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee referral program with financial payment
- Discounted online undergraduate/graduate courses through Champlain College truED
- Award-winning workplace wellness program including physical fitness groups for staff, financial wellness incentives, and ongoing workplace wellness advocacy and education
- Voluntary benefits from local/international businesses: discounted gym memberships, mobile phone service, ski/snowboard passes, auto/home insurance, and more!
- Employee referral and sign on bonus is subject to Howard Center policy
Our Values: Clients are at the heart of our decision making. We are committed to individual and collective well-being and success. We are responsible stewards of the resources entrusted to us. We are steadfast in our practice and pursuit of excellence.
Howard Center is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. The agency’s culture and service delivery is strengthened by the diversity of its workforce. Minorities, people of color and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. EOE/TTY. Visit “About Us” to review Howard Center’s EOE policy.
We are committed to becoming a model culture and community leader around issues of diversity, inclusion, and corporate values and responsibility. We want to ensure a welcoming, inclusive, equitable, and diverse environment for our staff, the people we serve, our partners, and community. In doing this, we must face old patterns, and in a respectful and positive way break though barriers and stereotypes, and have courageous conversations that will allow us to grow, expand, and more fully live our values and mission.