Clinical Supervisor/Area Manager
Empowering individuals to reach their potential!
Offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Full time position in a community mental health center in White River Junction, Vermont. Responsible for clinical supervision and management of all Outpatient services with direct supervision of Clinicians, Team Leaders, Therapeutic Activities Coordinator and IFBS. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years’ experience working with children with emotional and behavioral disorders and have experience with community wrap-around services. Excellent clinical skills, ethics and boundaries. Able to supervise family-focused, trauma-informed practices. (ARC, TF-CBT). Able to multi-task and work calmly in a fast-paced, challenging environment and work as part of a Children’s Division management team. High organizational skills plus skill in EMR. Clinical Masters with licensure required.
We are seeking a dynamic Clinical Supervisor/Area Manager to join our engaged and incredibly talented team. The Clinical Supervisor/Area Manager is a vital member of our clinical team reporting directly to the Assistant Division Director. Leading staff in the planning and implementation of direct services to our clients, you will be instrumental in ensuring the delivery of high-quality care throughout your region – making an impact on your staff, our clients and the community!
We only hire the best. Is this where you belong?
- Our employees enjoy an exceptional work-life balance!
- Focused on culture, great clinical work, integrity, communication and adaptability.
- Our team is exceptionally trained, reliable, dependable and compassionate.
- We love what we do, and we are seeking a clinical supervisor who shares our passion for improving the lives of children and families throughout our community.
To be considered, you will need:
- A Master’s degree, active license, plus 5-7 years of related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental illness and developmental disabilities.
- Proven leadership skills with at least two years’ managerial experience.
- Strong clinical and practice management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse population both inside and outside the agency..
- Thorough knowledge of agency policies and practices as well as state and federal laws and regulations.
Located in beautiful Vermont and just a short driving distance from Keene, Lebanon, and Hanover, New Hampshire, you can have it all – the shopping, the amenities, and a much lower cost of living than larger cities.
Join a team that makes a difference every day! Offering competitive compensation (and a sign-on bonus!); excellent benefits with a company that promotes from within, you will want to make this a job for your lifetime.
After conducting a cultural assessment in collaboration with Abundant Sun, HCRS is in the process of forming a Culture Committee made up of a diverse group of staff whose purpose is to grow and foster a thriving culture that prioritizes justice, equity, diversity, and inclusion. We are also working toward implementing the National Standards for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services in Health and Health Care, through training and continuous quality improvement efforts. Finally, we conduct employee engagement surveys every two years to help us understand the employee experience and what staff need in order to do their jobs in a safe, accepting, and supportive environment.