Spherion Staffing & Recruiting is hiring two professional administrative specialists to support the tracking and recording of charitable contributions to a large company in Burlington, VT. This is a highly-sought after employer. These are direct hire, permanent career opportunities!
Spherion is partnering with a hiring company with a focus on advancing their organization’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion through fostering an inclusive culture of learning and personal growth with this career opportunity.
Full-time, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm positions with pay up to $43,000 yearly. A hybrid schedule is an option for this role.
These positions are eligible to begin receiving benefits from the company on day one! This includes generous paid time off, 11 paid holidays, health insurance, dental insurance, tuition benefits, and MUCH MORE!
The Fundraising Data Specialist is responsible for:
– Managing demographic information of donors
– Inputting contributions into fundraising software
– Partnering with fund sources to ensure on-time charitable giving data entry
– Performing data entry accurately and efficiently
– Superb customer service experience
– Ability to meet deadlines and follow procedures
– High attention to detail during data entry projects
– Interest or experience in finance
– Computer skills (MS Office, and file management software)
– Professional communication via phone, email, and in person
– Knowledge surrounding fundraising methods
– Experience with fundraising database software
– Experience with accounting software
High School Diploma AND two years of related experience or Bachelor’s Degree AND one year of experience
We're here to help job seekers to build meaningful careers in workplaces that value them and treat them fairly. We're also here to help employers elevate their workplaces to not only comply with standards around equality, diversity, and inclusion (EDI), but also become models for the modern workplace.
We know there is always more work to do when it comes to EDI, and we're investing time and resources to ensure that EDI best practices are woven into our policies and mindsets.
We've established an EDI council that includes our candidates, clients, local office employees, owners, and corporate team members. The council reflects the diversity we wish to achieve at Spherion.
We regularly meet with local community partners on tough issues to further understand all perspectives and what role Spherion can play in resolving issues or moving discussions forward.
We treat all candidates fairly and frequently check CUES diversity surveys and reputation.com to see where there’s room for improvement.