CCBHC Project Evaluator
Northeast Kingdom Human Services is seeking a full-time CCBHC Project Evaluator to oversee the evaluation activities of the work performed under the Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic grant, including the development of effective data collection and monitoring, performance evaluation and reporting systems.
NKHS is a 501(c)(3) private not-for-profit organization operating with the purpose of promoting high quality, comprehensive community mental health programs in Vermont’s beautiful Northeast Kingdom. Our mission is to empower individuals, families, and communities by promoting hope, healing, and support. NKHS is a Designated Agency contracted with the State of Vermont to provide the highest quality of service in the areas of adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, children and youth with serious emotional disabilities, and adults with mental health and substance use challenges. We serve the populations of Caledonia, Essex, and Orleans counties through a wide variety of targeted programs for individuals of all ages. NKHS has over 450 employees providing case management, community and home supports, residential care, psychiatry, medication management, therapy, vocational supports, school based counseling, emergency care, and respite services. These services are provided annually to nearly 4,000 of our local community members, helping them overcome challenges and achieve health in mind, body, and spirit.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SCOPE
- Assumes responsibility for overseeing all elements of CCBHC Expansion grant data and evaluation activities, including:
- collection and reporting of performance measures and Infrastructure, Prevention and Promotion data,
- collection of data on the clinic-level quality measures required under the CCBHC Certification Criteria and reporting on these data in the annual progress performance report,
- participation in all aspects of the National Evaluation of the program, and
- measurement of progress towards the stated goals and objectives.
- Specific tasks included in the Project Evaluator’s oversight are the following:
- On-going collaboration with the CCBHC Grant Project Director and the National Evaluation Team,
- Development of data collection workflows and facilitation of data collection protocols,
- Data quality and data monitoring activities,
- Data analysis and interpretation,
- Implications for data-driven continuous quality improvement,
- Monitoring access and outcomes of disparate populations, and
- Communication of evaluation results to the CCBHC grant Project Director and other CCBHC leadership, to SAMHSA, and external stakeholders in a way that is meaningful and useful.
- In collaboration with Senior Leadership, develop and implement a comprehensive, strategic evaluation plan, including the development of process and outcome metrics and plans.
- Supports performance measurement and quality improvement activities, including assisting in the design of performance databases and reporting tools/ formats; collecting, analyzing, and preparing reports on performance outcomes.
- Working closely with Senior Leadership and the CCBHC Project Director, develop and implement a comprehensive CCBHC strategic evaluation plan to evaluate Plan goals, identified objectives, and process and outcome metrics.
- Support performance measurement and quality improvement activities, including assisting in the design of performance databases and reporting tools/ formats; collecting, analyzing, and preparing performance outcome reports.
- Assure CCBHC required data submission timelines and all required reporting capacities are met.
- Collaborate with CCBHC staff to collect and manage data and provide technical assistance to ensure accurate, timely data collection.
- Complete fidelity monitoring of the agency’s Evidence-Based Practices.
- Support performance measurement and quality improvement activities, including analyzing and preparing reports on performance outcomes.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in evaluation, epidemiology, public health, or other related field.
- At least two years of relevant evaluation and program monitoring experience.
- Thoroughness, communication, planning, project management, risk assessment analysis, resource management and timeliness are key.
- Strong written and oral skills are necessary.
- Advanced Excel user.
- Familiarity with electronic health record systems (preferably Credible).
- Must be able to work well under pressure and demonstrate good time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and skills pertaining to time-effective behavioral health care treatment approaches.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Health and dental insurance.
- 403b retirement plan with agency contribution and match.
- Generous paid time off, including 5 weeks of vacation, 12 sick days and 12 paid holidays.
- Tuition & continuing education reimbursements and loan repayment program.
- Outstanding employee wellness program.
Please send resumes and direct all inquiries to:
NKHS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In order to best support our clients, NKHS is making diversity, equity and belonging a priority in our hiring process, which then translates into greater opportunities for our employees to provide inclusive mental health services to our clients.