- Manage the VT for Reproductive Liberty IE PAC and campaign to pass the Reproductive Liberty Amendment.
- Implement and revise (as needed) a strategic and data-informed campaign plan to pass the Reproductive Liberty Amendment with collaboration from external and internal stakeholders.
- Assist in implementing the overall PPVTAF electoral strategy for the 2022 election cycle with direction from the VP of VT Public Affairs, and in collaboration with the VT Public Affairs Team,
- Support VP of Public Affairs in fundraising to support PPVTAF work, including the VT for Reproductive Liberty IE PAC.
- Work with Communications Director and consultants to develop communications products for the VT for Reproductive Liberty Campaign and other initiatives.
- Identify opportunities and foster relationships for effective coalition-building to educate and activate voters in support of the Reproductive Liberty Amendment.
- Plan and execute special events, including public engagement events and fundraisers, in support of campaign goals.
- Serve as a public face for PPNNE/PPVTAF/the Vermont for Reproductive Liberty Campaign & IE PAC.
- Demonstrate flexibility and teamwork; understand that staffing needs, and schedules fluctuate which will require a flexible work schedule and/or additional work hours; be willing to listen and contribute to the department, siSupte, and agency discussion and decision-making.
- Potentially oversee and manage a Campaign Assistant/Coordinator, intern, and consultants, when appropriate.
- Responsible for working with team to meet specific metrics
- At least three years of Campaign Management experience.
- Knowledge and strong commitment to progressive causes reproductive rights health, and justice
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience meeting deadlines, and the ability to manage many tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Experience in digital communications, including social media and email strongly preferred.
- Proficiency with Google Docs, and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency with VAN or VoteBuilder required.
- Some travel will be required; access to a vehicle required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Self-directed, proactive, and energetic team player.
- Effective oral/written communication and presentation skills.
- Time and task management.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion and prioritize growth in this area.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently and as a team member within deadlines, and prioritize work.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Benefits
- The range of pay for this position is $22.75 to $31.83/hr. Access to benefits are available such as health, dental, vision, paid time off as well as a retirement fund.
PPNNE is recruiting for positions such as this role to locally maintain reproductive health services access to Vermonters for all people to be able to access affordable health services. we also are recruiting to appoint a new Director of Diversity & Equity and have provided employees with a variety of workshop sessions on the topics of race equity and forums for our BIPOC employees to have a platform for feedback.