About the Job
We’re looking for a committed, ambitious, and personable Business Development Representative (BDR) to help grow our outbound lead-generation initiatives at Faraday. You will generate leads through outbound prospecting and qualify inbound leads to determine sales readiness. The BDR is expected to work cooperatively with colleagues and industry aligned Account Executives while independently structuring day and strategy.
This position is seen as an introduction into the company with advancement potential into all departments within the first year based on good performance. The compensation package also includes an uncapped commission structure.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate discovery meetings for our Account Executives
- Develop targeted lists, call/email/social outreach strategies, and relevant messaging to drive appointments/product demos
- Work with our leadership team to create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target account lists
- Achieve or exceed monthly appointment quotas across a mix of Director, VP, SVP, and C-level execs
- Document use cases, purchase timeframes, next steps, and other critical details
- Understand and convey the Faraday value proposition across multiple verticals and use cases
- Use CRM and other tools to track activity and streamline workflow
- Attend relevant industry events to drive the company’s lead generation efforts
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Eagerness to connect with new prospects
- Ability to identify business challenges and that Faraday can solve
- Skilled written and verbal communicator
- Positive attitude and personable team player
- Excited about professional and personal development
If you want to make your mark on a growing startup and think this job would make you excited to show up to work everyday, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits & Perks:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401k match
- Various levels of paid parental leave
- Company paid holiday swap
- Company-paid employee health benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness fund
Faraday is prediction infrastructure for the consumer economy. Located in the historic Maltex Building in beautiful Burlington, Vermont, we’re a fast-growing venture-backed startup founded in 2012. We believe in privacy and are committed to ending the widespread proliferation of consumer data. We believe in science and the power of statistically significant conclusions. We believe in equity and reject all forms of algorithmic prejudice. We believe in health and fun and encourage a positive work/life balance.
The Faraday team believes diversity in identities, perspectives, and backgrounds fosters creativity and enriches the workplace for us all. We deeply value different points of view that allow us to include and celebrate the diversity within our company, as well as build out better products and experiences for our clients.
We welcome applicants of any race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, gender, sexual orientation, age, and socioeconomic, marital, veteran, and disability status.
Employer's Approach to Diversity, Equity, & Belonging
Employee Wellness fund to promote employee's own personal interests, health and wellbeing, and community involvement.
Dedicated funding for 2022 to expand DEIB focus through education, exploration, recruitment, community support, and benefits.