Associate Director (Full Time)
The successful candidate will:
- Support the Executive Director on all functions related to the Center, as needed.
- Provide on-site presence at the Center and assistance in managing the main community room and guest relations.
- Assist in fundraising efforts, which may include grant writing, company sponsorships, in-kind donations, as well as grant report writing and organization of fundraising efforts.
- Manage and give oversight of special events. Work with committees comprised of staff and volunteers. Provide general event planning oversight to ensure success.
- Develop and manage the Center’s marketing materials including the website, social media, print (fliers, posters, newspaper, etc.).
For a full job description go to https://turningpointcentervt.org/about-us/careers/associate-director/
Reply with a cover letter and resume by February 25th to Cam Lauf at email@example.com
The Turning Point Center of Chittenden County is a safe, substance free environment providing encouragement and support to any seeking recovery from alcohol and other substances. The Center is an EOE and individuals in long-term recovery are encouraged to apply.
The Turning Point Center of Chittenden County is open to all citizens. We seek to achieve diversity, equity, and belonging in our programs and on our staff.