Are you ready for an amazing opportunity to join an innovative program and make positive change in your community?
Position Title: Administrative and Human Resources Manager
Who is Youth Services?
Youth Services has been a highly-respected part of the Windham County of Vermont community since 1972. Our mission: working together to build resilience and be a catalyst for change. Youth Services is a supportive, creative, dynamic workplace.
How will I make a difference?
The Administrative and HR Coordinator plays a key role in Youth Services’ mission to support youth and families to thrive in their communities by:
- Providing administrative oversight and support to the agency in order to ensure that the work of the agency flows as seamlessly as possible.
- Supporting staff as the point-person for the Human Resources team (also includes HR consultant and Executive Director) by ensuring that HR services are high-quality, follow federal and state laws, and are aligned with the core values of the agency.
- Serving as a member of the leadership team at Youth Services and to work collaboratively to further the agency’s mission, vision, and core values.
Can I see myself here?
We have found that our staff at Youth Services succeed when they:
- Think systemically
- Value feedback
- Are highly organized
- Are passionate about justice and believe that everyone deserves to have their needs met
- Value collaboration that comes from working on a team
- Are tenacious problem-solvers
- Have a sense of humor and find creative ways to implement ideas
- Can change priorities quickly
- Are looking for more than just a job
Applicants should ideally have the following skills:
- Highly effective relational skills; able to fully engage others
- Strong project planning and management skills
- An understanding and respect for maintaining confidentiality
How can I be considered for the position?
You can be considered for this position if you meet the following qualifications:
- Have a BS/BA or an equivalent amount of proven and relevant field experience
- Basic bookkeeping and Google Workplace knowledge preferred
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to HumanResources@youthservicesinc.org by March 14th. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis.
Compensation: $22 per hour with annual cost of living increase and comprehensive benefits
Youth Services' work is guided by a set of core values. One of those is Equity - "We work to identify, witness, and acknowledge systemic harm done to all marginalized communities. We strive to further awareness, ally ship, and advocacy to reduce institutional violence." We also have a Social Justice/Equity Committee that meets every two weeks and is looking at the ways that inequality, Racism in particular, shows up in our agency. And we work to address these issues.